Why laser hair removal is successful over other hair removal techniques. Usually people just follow the trends and the ongoing fashion but do not go in detail why it is being followed. This blog will explain some benefits and facts for the laser hair removal over other techniques
- Laser hair removal can treat hundreds of hair follicles under one treatment simultaneously and the process is much quicker and pain free as compared to other techniques which require long treatments and are not pain free
- Previously hair removal techniques had different effects for tanned skinned people, dark people and white people. Laser hair removal is the treatment for all types of skins and gives promising results regardless of the type of your skin. So now you do not have to compromise on results just on the basis of your skin.
- Hair removal consultation for specifically laser treatments is required. The reason for that being that every skin and hair on them varies. Custom treatment is performed on each type of skin and hair type as every one of you is special to us. We will analyze your eating habits, its effects on the growth of your skin; will suggest you pre and post treatment diet plans and the excess hair would be treated with perfection.
- The results in comparison with the time required are always a positive in this. Each area of the body requires different time depending upon the density of the hair, type of hair and color of the skin. We make sure that we do not leave patches on the skin after the treatment.
- Permanent hair removal is not possible on the human body but what can occur is the long lasting effects. With shave and waxing you need to remove your hair every week and the body even becomes rough. But with laser hair removal the skin remains smooth and hair grows again after a longer period of time. However an estimate cannot be given as every person has a different growth but a repetitive treatment must carry on for the skin to remain smooth.
- Laser hair removal is a safe procedure for the skin. Skin might appear to be red after the treatment but do not worry about that. It is only for a short period of time and no side effects for that.
- Laser hair removal is the most pain free hair removal process. The pain factor involves the sensitivity factor of the human. Some people sensitive to pain might feel it more but still as compared to other techniques it has least pain.
By going through these facts we are sure you would have a better understanding of the benefits for laser hair removal and you will feel more comfortable going through this procedure.