Laser Clinic in Surrey – IPL treatments by Laser Beauty Salon in Surrey give men and women a lasting solution for unwanted hair. The IPL Laser or Intense Pulse Light release precisely controlled strong pulses of filtered lights that are absorbed by melanin, the pigment in hair. This heats up the hair and destroys the cells responsible for hair growth, to achieve long-term hair reduction.
You will be asked to put on goggles to protect your eyes. A layer of chilled gel is applied to the area to guide the light into the skin. The area will also be cooled to increase comfort during treatment. The light guide is placed on the skin and a short pulse of light is released, targeting many follicles simultaneously. The applicator is than moved to the neighbouring area of skin and the process is repeated until the entire area is treated. The chilled gel is removed and the area is moisturised.
- 24 hours shaving is required prior to treatment
- Prior to any treatment we will provide a full consultation
- Shave the area 24 hoursprior to treatment
- No perfume, lotion or cologne on the treatment area prior to procedure
- Remove make-up before the procedure
- Do not tan or expose the treatment area to too much sunlight 2 weeks prior to procedure
- No waxing, threading, tweezing or use of any chemical depilatories or bleach the area before and the area before and while undergoing the treatment sessions.
- Apply lotion few weeks before the procedure but not during the day of appointment or procedure.
POST LASER CARE:
- No exposure to sunlight for 1-2 days. Use sunblock (SPF 30 or more) and reapply every 2 hours.
- No deodorants, perfumes, perfumed lotion, cologne or any cream that may irritate the treatment area for 1-2 days.
- No strenuous exercise that causes excessive sweating for 1-2 days.
- No hot bath for 1-2 days.
- After 2 days, apply lotion daily to rehydrate the skin.